Psychometric is the field of study concerned with the theory and technique of psychological measurement. The field is primarily concerned with the study of differences between individuals. It involves two major research tasks, namely: (i) the construction of instruments and procedures for measurement; and (ii) the development and refinement of theoretical approaches to measurement.
Research Group Members
- Mr. Farhan Iqbal
- Ms. Nausheen Rasheed
- General Emotional Labor Scale
- Marital Satisfaction Scale
- Work Family Conflict Scale (In Progress)
- Institution Scale (In Progress)
List of Publications
- Ayub, N. (2010). Development of Marital Satisfaction Scale. Pakistan Journal of Clinical Psychology. 9(1) 19-34, HEC recognized Y category journal.
- Ayub, N., Iqbal, S. (Under review). Development of Self-Compassion Scale for Adolescents. Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research, HEC recognized X category journal.
- Mohsin, F, Z., & Ayub, N., (Under Review). Development of the General Emotional Labor Scale – Urdu (GELS – U). Pakistan Journal of Psychological Research, HEC recognized X category journal.
- Mohsin, F, Z., & Ayub, N., (Under Review). General Emotional Labor Scale – English (GELS – E): Development and Establishing Psychometric Properties. The Spanish Journal of Psychology, Impact factor: 0.706