- To develop a culture of marketing research among the academia.
- Pursue leading edge research of marketing theory and practice with special reference to the Pakistani environment.
- To help the industry in making research based marketing decisions.
- Consumer Behavior and Advertising
- Branding and Consumer Engagement
- Visual Merchandizing
Research Group Members
- Dr Aamir Saeed
- Dr Tariq Jalees
- Kausar Saeed
- Saeedur Rehman
- Amber Raza
- Adnan Bashir (1 Journal, 3 conference papers)
- S.M Fahim
- Bilal Musharraf
- Junaid Ansari
- Muhammad Sufyan Ramish
- Muhammad Tabish
- Noman Mahmood
- Marium Mateen
Researchers from other institutions are welcome to join the group
Marketing research group meets regularly on Saturdays from 1-2pm.
Dr Tariq Jalees and Amber Raza
- Jalees, T., & Raza, A. 2016, "Measure the effect of Attitude and Religiosity on Product Placement" International Conference on Innovation and Emerging Trends in Business Management 4-5 June, 2016
- Jalees, T., & Raza, A. 2015, “Behavioral Approach to Impulsive Buying.” National Research Conference on Computing Management and Social Sciences and Economics December 15-16 2015
- Jalees, T., & Raza, A. 2015, “Consumers’ Skepticism towards Advertising” International Conference on Business & Management 2015 (ICBM 2015) November 28 ,2015
- Jalees, T., Raza, A., Tariq, H., & Tariq, M, A. 2015 “Measuring the Effects of Product Placement Strategy on Attitudinal Aspects” 5th International Conference on Business Management organized by the Institute of Business Management in Karachi from March 11th – 12th 2015