Student completes a comprehensive supply chain management project either individually or in a small team.
The objectives of the project are to:
(a) develop a feasible solution for a significant business problem in the supply chain of the sponsoring organization;
(b) demonstrate how the solution provides value to the sponsoring organization; and
(c) provide a review of relevant best practice and research in the field of supply chain management related to the topic of the project.
- Study to increase Productivity through better Supply Chain Management and Quality Management strategies of Motor Cycle Manufacturer at Pirani Group of Companies.
- Improving Supply Chain Management through Environmental compliance – Study, Analysis & Recommendations at Ship Breaking and Recycling Industry.
- Application of Halal in Supply Chain Management at Research Study.
- Developing cold Chain for Increasing fish supply at Gawadar Port.
- Analyzing Prospect of Digital Technology in Agriculture – to increase Supply Chain – Bench marking best practices at Pakistan case studies.
- Life cycle assessment of Pipe material for water, oil & gas – Large diameter pipes at Crescent Steel Pipe Plant.
- Research on Pak Afghan transit issues at Research Study.
- Implementation of ISO 50001 to Solar Project IoBM (Energy Management) at IoBM.
- Application of Supply Chain securities -Port Management at Gawadar Port
- Study the Supply Chain dynamics of Tuna Fishes Market under Global Market's perspective at Gawadar Port.
- Procurement strategy of machines and equipment (Packages) and its analysis from European Countries at ELTEX.
- Design vendor appraisal system
- Improving supply chain at Gul Ahmed using Lean Sigma Practice.
- Tuna Fish supply chain management at Gawadar case study.
- Risk management strategies in Food and Beverage Industries.Bar BQ and other selected Industry case study.
- Coal Stock yard management at Port Qasim of a CPEC Project.
- Packaging Material & Green Supply Chain study of Unilever Suppliers.
- Solar Project- Green Initiative of IoBM.
- Food Trace ability at Bar B Q Tonight: Project completed and presented at BBQ
- Ware house Capacity Optimization at Hino Pak: Completed final presentation to be done at Hino Pak.
- Coal Fired power plants Ash Utilization: Under Progress
- Supply Chain Issues in CPEC projects: Presented in Workshop For CPEC organized at EMEC
- Lean six sigma applications in textile industries
- End to End supply chain management in textile industries
- Solar project of Institute of Business Management (Iobm)
- Moving a Pharmaceutical company to 4.0 Level
- Supply chain SOP for inventory and ware housing at GSK
- Study of supply Chain management for IQF (Individually quick and frozen-fruits and vegetables) products at Hashwani Group.